JOB OPPORTUNITY! Digital Marketing Officer
Digital Marketing Officer
We are looking for you who wants to develop and streamline our company's digital marketing. You will, together with the CEO / Marketing Manager, put up campaigns in different digital channels, as well as follow up and analyze them.
We would like to see you having a postgraduate degree, preferably with focus on Digital Marketing or a few years of experience with similar tasks. You need to have knowledge of digital marketing, campaign work and follow-up and analysis of data. Since our market is international, you need to master English fluently in speech and writing. It is an advantage if you can have additional language skills.
We believe that you have previously published some texts, articles or blogs and can easily communicate in both spoken and written terms. You think digital marketing is an exciting area and wish to learn more about how to market an online business. You are also analytical, result-driven and love the idea of how performance can be linked to results.
To succeed in this role you should be very communicative, have a strong desire to learn new things, be careful and structured in your way of working - you can handle many parallel projects simultaneously. In addition, you are flexible and prestigious - we are a small team where we truly value your commitment.
What are the tasks?
First of all, you will work with our Marketing Manager and be responsible for SEO, web publishing and content marketing with the aim of increasing our sales.
For example, you will be able to:
• Create, update and improve content on our website (Magento, Html)
• Create and send newsletters, remarketing to different audiences (Mautic, Html)
• Work actively with SEO and influence marketing
• Plan and run ad campaigns in search engines (such as Adwords), Google Display, Youtube, and Social Media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Whatsup.
• Conversion optimization and web analytics; Follow-up campaigns in Google Analytics (Google certification is a merit)
• Content marketing
• Media planning and campaign coordination
How to apply?
Welcome to contact Ann-Charlotte Johannesson, CEO at CEI-Europe, +46 731-54 45 20, for questions or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more about us at www.cei.se
We have offices in the Science Park Mjärdevi in Linköping, next to the University.